Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 Key Card - 1PC / 1User (T5D-00295)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 gives you the tools to help you manage home, homework and business.
- Clarify and manage your financial data with new and improved analysis tools, charts, templates and color formatting in Excel 2010.
- The Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu found on previous versions of Microsoft Office.
- This is a Product Key Code only, no media is included. The PKC is a non-transferable license that allows you to activate a copy of Office on a computer system that is preloaded with a trial edition of Office 2010. It is valid for one installation only.
- Recommended For
- Customers buying a PC who need Office for new PC only; don't need to upgrade other home PCs.
- Customers buying a PC who don't require DVD media and/or are okay downloading software (if Office not preloaded).
- Customers buying a new PC (best experience if customer simply uses the Product Key to activate a PC already preloaded with Office 2010 suites)
- Product Type: Software Suite
- Software Main Type: Productivity Application
- Brand Name: Microsoft
- Software Sub Type: Office Suite
- Platform Supported: PC
Manage business and personal finances efficiently:
- Create a business budget or track personal expenses easily with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances.
- Illustrate your information with improved charting tools and SmartArt graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place:
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to home remodeling plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Make Internet research more efficient with Quick Filing. Save information from web pages and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention:
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they don't have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to family newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Choose from an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar:
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Use Outlook Mobile on your smartphone1 to exchange email with your team and customers even when you're away.
Access, edit, and share your work from almost anywhere:
- Get things done when you're away from the office or home with Office Web Apps.
- Create documents in Office 2010, post them online to Windows Live SkyDrive, and access, view, and edit them with Office Web Apps from virtually anywhere you have Internet access.
- Edit and review reports or presentations online with Web Apps which give you the familiar Office experience you expect.
- Share your documents online to work together more efficiently with customers and coworkers.
- Language Supported: English
- Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Office 2010 Home and Business 32/64-bit
- Software Name: Office 2010 Home and Business 32/64-bit
- License Pricing: Product Key Code
- Manufacturer Part Number: T5D-00295
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.microsoft.com
- Suite Contents:
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Office Home & Business 2010 Key Card
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.