Motorola ARRIS SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Black (SB6121)
- New - Open Box 1 Left
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $99.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Motorola ARRIS SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Black (SB6121) is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 4 out of 5 by mike478 from Getting the job done When I returned from a trip last month, I found a notice from Time Warner Cable, informing me that they were boosting everyone's internet, and that I would need a new modem. Rather than continue renting the modem, I found an approved model from their list, and purchased it at Blinq. It arrived in short order, and other than having no manuals (I believe there are three), it appeared to be in good shape/new. I installed it, and it works fine (I got the manuals online). With the price Blinq asked, plus $10 off for a first purchase, plus free shipping, overall it was a good buy. Given both good and bad reviews on line, it was also a bit of a gamble, but it paid off. Probably the one smooth part of the whole TWC debacle.
Date published: 2015-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by dave from Just what the doctor ordered My service provider is Comcast. True to their reputation, they are one of the worst companies in the US for customer service. One day my service just quit working. After talking with Comcast they informed me that my old DOCSIS 2 modem was now obsolete (end of life) and I would either have to rent a modem from them or buy a new DOCSIS 3 modem. Well, the SB6121 fit the bill. Works great, fast, reliable!
Date published: 2015-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by mike from Works great! Bought it when I dropped my Cox phone service, so I wouldn't have to rent their modem for internet. Just plugged it in, gave Cox the s/n and MAC numbers, and I was on the air within 15 minutes. Wish the front panel lights weren't so bright, but a couple of layers of masking tape fixed that!
Date published: 2015-10-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by Marilyn from The purchase process was good and so was the return process. It was a refurbished product but it didn't work. Caused me a lot of grief. EEErrrrrrrr
Date published: 2015-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joseph from Works great out of the box (Comcast, MD). After getting it linked up with my account, it has worked perfectly with my subscription and my router, already in place.
Date published: 2015-03-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dale from Works good It came on time. Had a little trouble activating it with Comcast, but once it was activated it works good.
Date published: 2015-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by William from Motorola Arris SB6121 It works. What more is there to say? My first experience with buying over the web was a good one. Thanks
Date published: 2015-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by JimC from Motorola SB6121 Modem It came, it worked, best price I found and free shipping...... what more can you ask for !
Date published: 2015-05-30
- Max. Downstream Data Rate
- Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX computers.
- Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) data port enable flexible, high-speed connectivity with Auto Negotiate and Auto MDIX
- DOCSIS 3.0-certified (EuroDOCSIS 3.0-based)
- 1 GHz capable tuners
- Front panel LEDs indicate status and simplify troubleshooting
- Stylish and space-saving enclosure
- Internet speeds based on your Cable providers service - up to 172 Mbps download and 131 Mbps upload. 4 Download and 4 Upload Channels.
- Motorola's SURFboard SB6121 delivers your complete personal media experience, at lightning-fast broadband speed. It harnesses the power of DOCSIS 3.0 technology to bond up to four downstream channels and four upstream channels--providing you advanced multimedia services with data rates of more than 100 Mbps in each direction. That makes gaming, shopping, downloading, working, high-quality voice and video conferencing, and peer-to-peer networking applications far more realistic, faster, and efficient than ever before. A new and improved version of the world's most widely deployed DOCSIS cable modems. For the residential cable subscriber who wants a powerful modem capable of delivering a high-speed data service at blazing fast speeds.10 / 100 / 1000 Base-T Ethernet Port (RJ-45).
- Operating System: Sun Solaris
- Hardware Platform: PC
- RAM: 2 TB
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Power Source: (105 - 125)VAC, 60Hz/(100 - 240)VAC, (50 - 60)Hz
- Color: Black
- Download Speed: 172 Mbps
- Model: Cable Modem
- Manufacturer : Motorola
- Enhanced security: supports Advanced Encryption Services (AES) traffic encryption
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.