Motorola ARRIS SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Black (SB6121)
A true treasure hunter from WA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Max. Downstream Data Rate
- Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX computers.
- Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) data port enable flexible, high-speed connectivity with Auto Negotiate and Auto MDIX
- DOCSIS 3.0-certified (EuroDOCSIS 3.0-based)
- 1 GHz capable tuners
- Front panel LEDs indicate status and simplify troubleshooting
- Stylish and space-saving enclosure
- Internet speeds based on your Cable providers service - up to 172 Mbps download and 131 Mbps upload. 4 Download and 4 Upload Channels.
- Motorola's SURFboard SB6121 delivers your complete personal media experience, at lightning-fast broadband speed. It harnesses the power of DOCSIS 3.0 technology to bond up to four downstream channels and four upstream channels--providing you advanced multimedia services with data rates of more than 100 Mbps in each direction. That makes gaming, shopping, downloading, working, high-quality voice and video conferencing, and peer-to-peer networking applications far more realistic, faster, and efficient than ever before. A new and improved version of the world's most widely deployed DOCSIS cable modems. For the residential cable subscriber who wants a powerful modem capable of delivering a high-speed data service at blazing fast speeds.10 / 100 / 1000 Base-T Ethernet Port (RJ-45).
- Operating System: Sun Solaris
- Hardware Platform: PC
- RAM: 2 TB
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Power Source: (105 - 125)VAC, 60Hz/(100 - 240)VAC, (50 - 60)Hz
- Color: Black
- Download Speed: 172 Mbps
- Model: Cable Modem
- Manufacturer : Motorola
- Enhanced security: supports Advanced Encryption Services (AES) traffic encryption
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.