NavePoint Rack Mount Shelf Rail for Dell IBM HP Compaq - Size: Full Depth
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- These rack mount adjustable rails kits allow you to support devices on your 19", 23" or 30" rack without having to mount them directly.
- Full, nested floor allows weight to be distributed in front and back.
- Depth can be adjusted up to 33.25" deep.
- Support up to 200 lbs when properly installed to a 4 post rack or cabinet.
- These rails are popular for use with Dell, IBM, APC, Compaq and HP cabinets/racks. They will fit standard 19", 23" and 30" four post racks, and both depth and width can be adjusted. The full, nested floor allows for weight to be distributed in both the front and back of the shelf. The rails are made from 14 gauge cold rolled steel so they can support at least 200 pounds and are finished with a satin black coating. They occupy 1 RU of rack space.
- Shelf Rail
- Shelf Rail
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.