Nvidia Quadro M4000 667MHz 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (4X60K59926)
A savvy shopper from AL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Four DisplayPort 1.2 connectors
- DisplayPort with audio
- Nvidia GPU Direct support
- Quadro Sync compatibility
- Stereo connector
- The Nvidia Quadro M4000 is accelerated by Nvidia Maxwell GPU architecture, letting you easily tackle your demanding visualization workloads with extreme performance and the flexibility of a single-slot form factor. Advanced GPU memory with fast bandwidth allows you to create and render large, complex models and compute massive datasets. Plus, there's a display engine that drives up to four 4K resolution displays natively with DisplayPort 1.2 support for ultra-high resolutions. Whether you're developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
- Memory Speed: 667 MHz
- Graphics Coprocessor: DDR5-SDRAM
- Chipset Brand: Nvidia
- Graphics Card Ram Size: 8192 MB
- Item model number: 4X60K59926
- Product Type: Graphic Card
- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Memory Technology: GDDR5
- Chipset Line: Quadro
- Chipset Model: M4000
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Host Interface: PCI Express
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.