Nvidia Quadro M4000 667MHz 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (4X60K59926)
A clever deal seeker from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Four DisplayPort 1.2 connectors
- DisplayPort with audio
- Nvidia GPU Direct support
- Quadro Sync compatibility
- Stereo connector
- The Nvidia Quadro M4000 is accelerated by Nvidia Maxwell GPU architecture, letting you easily tackle your demanding visualization workloads with extreme performance and the flexibility of a single-slot form factor. Advanced GPU memory with fast bandwidth allows you to create and render large, complex models and compute massive datasets. Plus, there's a display engine that drives up to four 4K resolution displays natively with DisplayPort 1.2 support for ultra-high resolutions. Whether you're developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
- Memory Speed: 667 MHz
- Graphics Coprocessor: DDR5-SDRAM
- Chipset Brand: Nvidia
- Graphics Card Ram Size: 8192 MB
- Item model number: 4X60K59926
- Product Type: Graphic Card
- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Memory Technology: GDDR5
- Chipset Line: Quadro
- Chipset Model: M4000
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Host Interface: PCI Express
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.