Panduit 14-Feet Category-6 8-Conductor Clear Boot Patch Cord - Green
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category 6 and ISO 11801 class E standards
- 100 percent performance tested to component limits and wired T568B
- Plug meets all applicable ANSI/TIA-968-A requirements and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications
- Slender strain relief boot provides easy access in high density applications
- Plug uses an integral pair manager to optimize performance and consistency by reducing untwisting of conductors within the plug
- Category 6, UTP patch cord with TX6 PLUS Modular Plugs on each end. All TX6 PLUS Patch Cords exceed requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO 11801 Class E channel standards and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and IEC 61156-5 Category 6 component standards; IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for Poe applications; modular plugs meet all applicable ANSI/TIA/EIA-1096-A requirements and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications. Category 6 performance 28 AWG UTP Patch Cords feature 0.150-Inch (3.8mm) nominal cable O.D. patch cable which is ideal for use in high density installations and Labels on patch cords provide identification of performance level, length and quality control number. Patented tangle-free latch prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds and changes. Optional accessories such as patch cord color bands snap on and off individual patch cables offering endless color-coding options; optional RJ45 plug lock-in device blocks unauthorized removal of
- Patch Cord
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.