Plugable Active HDMI to VGA 6ft Converter Cable
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This converter cable enables connecting newer HDMI-equipped computers to older VGA analog input monitors and projectors. It does not work in the opposite direction, and is not a bi-directional adapter
- The converter chip requires sufficient power from output HDMI port. Most Apple Mac systems do not meet this requirement. Please see "Compatibility" section below for additional information regarding Apple Mac systems
- Maximum Supported Resolution of 1920 x 1080 (60Hz). Durable construction with a unique flat cable design. 6ft/1.8m in length. Cable contains a built-in active HDMI to VGA converter chipset, no bulky adapters needed
- Not for use with Apple Mac systems, Blu-ray players, media players (Apple TV/Roku/FireTV/Chrome Cast, etc), Playstation 3/4. Please see "Compatibility" section below for additional information regarding Apple Mac systems
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor and Seattle-based email support
- The Plugable Active HDMI to VGA cable provides a much needed link to the past. Do you find yourself with older monitors and projectors that only have a VGA input, but your fancy new computer is missing a VGA output? This cable can solve the problem without needing a large adapter or converter. Provides a simple solution for connecting your older monitors to newer computers.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.