PNY Technologies nVIDIA Quadro 4000 Display Card (VCQ4000-PB)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 3D Vision Pro Stereo Output
- 2GB GDDR5 RAM
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
- CUDA Support
- HDCP Compliance
- Windows & Linux Compatibility
- Dual-Link DVI, DisplayPort, DisplayPort
- The nVIDIA Quadro 4000 Display Card from PNY is a professional graphics card, compatible with Windows and Linux workstation computers. The card installs in an available PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot. The Quadro is designed to accelerate professional applications that are used to produce 3D graphics. Its CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture can be leveraged by many popular programming languages - including C/C++ and Fortran. This allows you to create custom applications that are tightly integrated with the GPU. The card features a Dual-Link DVI output and two DisplayPort output, any of which can drive a high-resolution digital display. It also features a 3D Vision Pro stereo output, which allows you to use the card to output true 3D graphics.
- Stream Processors: nVIDIA Quadro 4000
- Memory Amount: 2GB
- Memory Bandwidth: 89.6GB/sec
- Memory Type: GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Bus Type: PCI Express 2.0
- Bus Speed: x16
- Rendering Pipelines: 256 CUDA parallel processing cores
- Multiple Display Configuration: 2x Simultaneous Displays
- Thermal Solution: Active
- DisplayPort: Yes
- DVI: Yes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.