Schlage Flexible Armored Door Cord with Cap (788C12)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Flexible armored door cord protects electrical wires transmitting power between a door and its frame
- Includes a 20" long 4-conductor 20-gauge wire
- For use with electric exit devices or electric locks
- The Schlage Electronics 788C-12 flexible armored door cord for electric exit devices and electric lock systems protects the included wire as it transmits power between a door and its frame. The armored cord is 12" long with a 5/16" inside diameter and a 3/8" outside diameter and includes end caps. The included wire is a 20-gauge 4-conductor wire that is 20" long. It also accepts other wires in the following combinations - five 18-gauge wires; two 18-gauge and four 20-gauge wires; two 18-gauge and seven 22-gauge; seven 20-gauge; and twelve 22 gauge wires.
- Schlage Electronics
- Door Cord
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.