Toshiba Q Series Pro 2.5" 128GB SATA III Internal SSD (HDTS312XZSTA)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Toshiba Q Series Pro 2.5" 128GB SATA III Internal SSD (HDTS312XZSTA) is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Amazing speeds Had a HDD start to burn out and upgraded to this, one word, amazing. Complete restart in 18(!) seconds.
Date published: 2015-02-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from OK Drive I purchased this drive expecting to get the NTI Echo data migration software but all attempts have failed so I am going to take it back!
Date published: 2014-10-10
- 7mm slim & lightweight design ideal for notebooks and Ultrabooks
- Provides faster boot-up speed and reduces wait time
- Gives you fast access of application and data
- Consumes less power for energy efficiency
- Quiet operation without moving parts
- Resistance to vibration and shock
- Includes free downloadable NTI Echo data migration software
- The 128GB Q Series Pro Internal Solid State Drive from Toshiba features a 128GB storage capacity capable of storing a large number of files from music to movies, applications, and all of the data that goes along with those applications. With a SATA 3.0 interface and 6 Gb/s transfer rate you can insert this internal solid state drive in to a variety of notebooks, Ultrabooks and other compatible computers. Once inserted, you benefit from average data read speeds of 554 MB/s and average data write speeds of 512 MB/s. These enhanced data transfer speeds allow for quick access to data as well as improved boot-up times when booting your system directly from the drive.
- Brand: Toshiba
- Series: Q Series Pro
- Model: HDTS312XZSTA
- Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Used For: Consumer
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Capacity: 128GB
- Interface: SATA III
- Sustained Sequential Read: 554MBps
- Sustained Sequential Write: 512MBps
- Height: 7.00mm
- Width: 69.85mm
- Depth: 100mm
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.