TP-LINK 24Mbps NAT firewall ADSL2+ Modem Router - Black(TD-8816)
A true treasure hunter from MN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Supports DHCP, Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP), and includes a user-friendly Setup Wizard which takes you through configuring your network, step by step Administer and Upgrade the Router Remotely over the Internet. Latest ADSL standards.
- Various QoS policies enable various application, meeting people's different needs
- High speed DSL connection, sharing Internet access
- Access a high-speed DSL Internet connection Up to 24Mbps downstream speed
- Supports Annex M, which can double upstream data rates. QoS prioritization based on ToS, DSCP, service type or 802.1p. Triple Active Firewalls: SPI, NAT and Packet Filter
- TP-LINK TD-8816 ADSL2+ Modem Router, 1 RJ45, ADSL Splitter, 24Mbps Downstream, QoS, NAT firewall
- Speed: 24Mbps
- Data Transfer Rate: 100 Megabits Per Second
- Total Lan Ports: 1
- Firewalls: SPI, NAT and Packet Filter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.