TP-LINK 24Mbps NAT firewall ADSL2+ Modem Router - Black(TD-8816)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Supports DHCP, Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP), and includes a user-friendly Setup Wizard which takes you through configuring your network, step by step Administer and Upgrade the Router Remotely over the Internet. Latest ADSL standards.
- Various QoS policies enable various application, meeting people's different needs
- High speed DSL connection, sharing Internet access
- Access a high-speed DSL Internet connection Up to 24Mbps downstream speed
- Supports Annex M, which can double upstream data rates. QoS prioritization based on ToS, DSCP, service type or 802.1p. Triple Active Firewalls: SPI, NAT and Packet Filter
- TP-LINK TD-8816 ADSL2+ Modem Router, 1 RJ45, ADSL Splitter, 24Mbps Downstream, QoS, NAT firewall
- Speed: 24Mbps
- Data Transfer Rate: 100 Megabits Per Second
- Total Lan Ports: 1
- Firewalls: SPI, NAT and Packet Filter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.