TP-LINK AC3200 Broadcom Tri-Band Wireless Router
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tri-Band technology creates 3 separate Wi-Fi bands for connecting more devices to your network
- Smart Connect helps devices run faster by assigning them to the best available channel
- Combined 3200Mbps Wi-Fi for lag-free 4K video streaming and gaming across multiple devices
- 6 high-performance antennas with Beamforming maximize coverage area and stability
- 1GHz dual-core CPU and 3 co-processors handle simultaneous connections without interruption
- Intuitive interface and Tether app for easy installation and network management
- Industry-leading 2-year and unlimited 24/7 technical support
- Beam forming for stronger, more reliable wireless connections
- Archer C3200 uses Tri-Band Smart Connect technology to run three separate Wi-Fi channels at once, creating a network that can connect to more devices without a trade-off in performance. Smart Connect helps devices run even faster by assigning them to the best available channel to balance network demand. And with the ultra fast combined Wi-Fi speed, the Archer C3200 lets you simultaneously game online and stream video in 4K Ultra HD across multiple devices without lag. Six high-performance external antennas greatly increase the Archer C3200
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.9 in x 7.9 in x 1.5 in System
- Requirements: UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition / Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 / 8 Device Type: Wireless router - 4-port switch (integrated)
- Data Transfer Rate: 3200 Mbps
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, UPnP, IEEE 802.11ac Network / Transport
- Protocol: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, FTP, DHCP, DDNS Enclosure
- Type: Desktop Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz (1 band) / 5 GHz (2 bands)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.