TP-LINK AC3200 Broadcom Tri-Band Wireless Router
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tri-Band technology creates 3 separate Wi-Fi bands for connecting more devices to your network
- Smart Connect helps devices run faster by assigning them to the best available channel
- Combined 3200Mbps Wi-Fi for lag-free 4K video streaming and gaming across multiple devices
- 6 high-performance antennas with Beamforming maximize coverage area and stability
- 1GHz dual-core CPU and 3 co-processors handle simultaneous connections without interruption
- Intuitive interface and Tether app for easy installation and network management
- Industry-leading 2-year and unlimited 24/7 technical support
- Beam forming for stronger, more reliable wireless connections
- Archer C3200 uses Tri-Band Smart Connect technology to run three separate Wi-Fi channels at once, creating a network that can connect to more devices without a trade-off in performance. Smart Connect helps devices run even faster by assigning them to the best available channel to balance network demand. And with the ultra fast combined Wi-Fi speed, the Archer C3200 lets you simultaneously game online and stream video in 4K Ultra HD across multiple devices without lag. Six high-performance external antennas greatly increase the Archer C3200
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.9 in x 7.9 in x 1.5 in System
- Requirements: UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition / Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 / 8 Device Type: Wireless router - 4-port switch (integrated)
- Data Transfer Rate: 3200 Mbps
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, UPnP, IEEE 802.11ac Network / Transport
- Protocol: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, FTP, DHCP, DDNS Enclosure
- Type: Desktop Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz (1 band) / 5 GHz (2 bands)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.