Tripp Lite 2-Port Desktop KVM Switch
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Tripp Lite 2-Port Desktop KVM Switch is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Worked right out of the box Set it and forget it. The unit stays hidden under my desk since there's never a reason to access it. It always works correctly, including when either or both computers hibernate, standby, or restart. Hot key switching is a real convenience since I can switch between computers without lifting my hands from the keyboard.
Date published: 2011-12-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Is the BEST KVM I have found. This product with the exception of a couple of quirks, is a great solution to working on two computers simultaneously. Customer service has also been commendable. The primary reason I like these switches is that my wireless mouse works on both computers when other switches don't. All in all it is worth the price.
Date published: 2011-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from easy to use and install Easy to switch between computers without accidental switching. Can use the keyboard or button on the unit. Easy to install. No problems yet and have been using 1.5 years.
Date published: 2011-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Easy to Use & Set Up Easy to use. Switching by hotkey allows me to switch computers with minimal effort. Have used for 2 years now with no problems. Great product!
Date published: 2013-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Fast, easy set-up! The set-up of this product is very simple and straight-forward, thus making it quite fast to set-up.
Date published: 2014-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Connected flawlessly. Performs as expected. Connected flawlessly. Performs as expected. However mouse cursor occasionally hangs then jumps.
Date published: 2011-12-09
- Tripp Lites 2-port KVM Switch Kit is the optimal solution for controlling 2 computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor. Switch between computers simply by entering an easy hot key combination on the keyboard or by pushing the selector switch on the unit itself. The compact desktop design allows you to put the switch within easy view so that you can see the status LEDs. Installation is a snap - just connect the PCs to the switch using the cables provided. No software or complicated set-up procedures are required. Control PS/2, USB, or SUN systems when using the appropriate cable kit. Rugged metal design.
- Tripp Lite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.