Tripp Lite Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fiber Type
- Cable Type
- Connector A
- Connector(s) B
- Cable Length
- PVC jacket
- Length: 3-ft. Connectors: MTRJ to 2 ST
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Tripp Lite's 3-ft. multimode duplex fiber optic MTRJ/ST patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has MTRJ to ST connectors, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.
- Tripp Lite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.