Tripp Lite Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fiber Type
- Cable Type
- Connector A
- Connector(s) B
- Cable Length
- PVC jacket
- Length: 3-ft. Connectors: MTRJ to 2 ST
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Tripp Lite's 3-ft. multimode duplex fiber optic MTRJ/ST patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has MTRJ to ST connectors, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.
- Tripp Lite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.