Tripp Lite USB 3.1 Gen 1 to VGA DisplayPort Graphics Card Adapter - White
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Connect a VGA monitor or projector to the USB Type-C port on your computer or laptop
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video
- Extend video to a second display or duplicate one video on both
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p (at 60 Hz)
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- No external power supply or drivers required
- Connect a VGA monitor or projector to the USB Type-C port on a computer, tablet or laptop that supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode. Ideal for multitasking, presenting at trade shows and conferences, editing documents, playing games and watching movies. The U444-06N-VGA-AM extends video to a second display or duplicates one video on both displays. This adapter supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p.
- The U444-06N-VGA-AM lets you extend video from the primary display on your computer or laptop to a VGA display, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary display. No external power supply or drivers are needed. Just connect this adapter_s USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on a device such as a tablet or Ultrabook that supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode. Then, connect the adapter_s VGA female port to the monitor using a VGA cable (such as Tripp Lite_s P502-Series).
- Tripp Lite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.