TRIPP LITE USB to RS232 Serial Adapter Cable USB-A to DB25 - Sizer: 5 Ft
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Connect a RS232 serial device to the USB port on your computer
- Connectors: USB-A (M); DB25 (M); DB9 (M)
- No external power is required
- Supports data transfer rates up to 230 kbps
- Premium double-shielded cable with gold-plated contacts, tinned copper braid and an aluminum Mylar foil shield that eliminates cross-talk and reduces EMI/RFI interference
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux computers
- Compatible with Android tablets / phones with USB Host Mode (OTG) support and OS version 3.2 and above
- If you need to connect a PDA, digital camera, modem or an ISDN terminal with a serial port to your laptop or tablet, then Tripp Lite's U209-005-DB25 USB-to-Serial Cable Adapter is a great choice. The U209-005-DB25 allows you to connect legacy RS232 peripherals with either a 9-pin DB9 or 25-pin DB25 connector to your computer's USB port. The U209-005-DB25 comes with USB A (Male) and DB9 (Male) connectors; the included DB9-to-DB25 cable adapter can be inserted onto the DB9 connector for use in USB-to-DB25 (M/M) connections. The cable is plug-and-play and requires no external power. The U209-005-DB25 supports data transfer rates up to 230 kbps and has a 5 ft. overall length. It is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems, as well as Android tablets / phones with a USB Host Mode (OTG) cable (Tripp Lite U052-06N) and OS version 3.2 and above.
- Tripp Lite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.