USB to Parallel(CN36 Male / IEEE1284) Converter Cable - 6ft - 108658
A true treasure hunter from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The USB - Parallel cable allows your PC to print to any parallel printer device connected through the USB port. Just plug the USB connector of the cable into the USB port of your PC and the other end into the centronics connector of the parallel printer. USB inter face provides up to 12 Mbps data throughput; so printing ins much faster compared when connected to standard parallel port. The USB-Parallel cable also provides true plug-n-play and hot-plug capability - simply plug in the cable under the Windows operating system and the cable will be instantly detected.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.