Wilson Electronics 1900-MHz Dual Polarity Yagi Antenna (311124)
A clever deal seeker from NV snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Works on the 1710-1990MHz frequency band ONLY
- 14dBi gain
- Pole or wall mountable
- Vertical or horizontal polarization
- DC grounded for lightning protection
- Pole-mounting hardware included, accommodates pipe diameters from 1.25" - 2"
- Wilson Electronics 1900MHz Yagi Antenna 311124 (Formerly 301124). High gain directional pole mount antenna that is very effective way to increase your cellular signal strength in rural areas.This Yagi is a directional antenna and should be mounted above tree lines and pointed directly to your service providers nearest cell tower. It's a single band 1900MHz (1800 - 1990MHz) antenna. The 43 centimeter (16.8 inch) boom is the main part of the antenna and includes 9 elements constructed of a single piece of 2-millimete (14gauge) aluminum. The Wind Surface Area is less than 120 square centimeters (18.6 square inches). The design of the antenna exposes a small profile to wind and ice.
- Frequency range: 1710-1990 mhz
- Antenna gain: 14db
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Connector: N Female
- Mount: Pole mount
- Polarization: Vertical
- Material: Aluminum
- Wilson Electronics
- Yagi Antenna
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.