Wilson Electronics 1900-MHz Dual Polarity Yagi Antenna (311124)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Works on the 1710-1990MHz frequency band ONLY
- 14dBi gain
- Pole or wall mountable
- Vertical or horizontal polarization
- DC grounded for lightning protection
- Pole-mounting hardware included, accommodates pipe diameters from 1.25" - 2"
- Wilson Electronics 1900MHz Yagi Antenna 311124 (Formerly 301124). High gain directional pole mount antenna that is very effective way to increase your cellular signal strength in rural areas.This Yagi is a directional antenna and should be mounted above tree lines and pointed directly to your service providers nearest cell tower. It's a single band 1900MHz (1800 - 1990MHz) antenna. The 43 centimeter (16.8 inch) boom is the main part of the antenna and includes 9 elements constructed of a single piece of 2-millimete (14gauge) aluminum. The Wind Surface Area is less than 120 square centimeters (18.6 square inches). The design of the antenna exposes a small profile to wind and ice.
- Frequency range: 1710-1990 mhz
- Antenna gain: 14db
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Connector: N Female
- Mount: Pole mount
- Polarization: Vertical
- Material: Aluminum
- Wilson Electronics
- Yagi Antenna
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.