Zoom 686 Mbps Warner 16x4 Cable Modem (5370)
A savvy shopper from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 686 Mbps cable modem provides very fast Internet over cable by connecting modem's 10-100-1000 Ethernet port to your computer or router. This high-speed cable modem does not include a router.
- Owning this cable modem eliminates modem rental charges (typically $8 to $10 every month) from Comcast XFINITY and Time Warner Cable along with other cable service providers. Works with all US cable modem services including DOCSIS 3.0 and older 2.0 or 1.1 services
- This 16x4 cable modem has sixteen downstream channels (twice as many as 8X4 modems) and gives higher average download speeds than 4x4 or 8X4 modems even when the service speed is below this cable modem's top speed of 686 Mbps
- Works with Windows and Macintosh and other Ethernet-capable computers and can also be used with wired and wireless routers
- A Full-Band Capture Digital Tuner lets service providers deliver faster and more reliable Internet.US based technical support and a two year warranty from Zoom Telephonics in Boston Massachusetts.Compact space saving design
- The Zoom Model 5370 is a 686 Mbps cable modem certified for money-saving own-your-own cable modem programs by Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner Cable, and other leading cable service providers. Owning a certified own-your-own modem eliminates modem rental charges that are typically $8 to $10 dollars per month. Model 5370 is qualified for the highest speed cable services currently available, including Comcast XFINITY's Extreme 250 and Time Warner Cable's 300 Mbps Ultimate. The Model 5370 Gigabit (10-100-1000 Mbps) Ethernet port connects to your Windows or Macintosh computer, router, wireless access point, Home Plug adapter, or other Ethernet-enabled device. When used with a router, the high speed Internet service can be shared with multiple devices. The number of channels supported by a cable modem is the primary indicator of a modem's top speed. This modem is 16x4, which supports sixteen channels for downloads, and four channels for uploads. Sixteen channels for data downloads make this mod
- Device Type: Wireless Router - 4-port Switch (Integrated)
- Enclosure Type: Desktop
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless, Wired
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Ieee 802.11b, Ieee 802.11g, Ieee 802.11n
- Frequency Band: 2.4 Ghz
- Data Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps
- Capacity: Maximum Number Of Clients : 253
- Network / Transport Protocol: Pptp, L2tp, Ntp, Ipsec, Dhcp, Dns, Ddns
- Routing Protocol: Rip-1, Rip-2, Static Ip Routing
- Remote Management Protocol: Snmp 1, Snmp 2, Snmp 3
- Encryption Algorithm: 128-bit Wep, 64-bit Wep, Wpa, Wpa2, Wpa-psk, Wpa2-psk
- Authentication Method: Radio Service Set Id (Ssid)
- Features: Firewall Protection, Dmz Port, Nat Support, Auto-uplink (Auto Mdi/Mdi-x), Stateful Packet Inspection (Spi), Dos Attack Prevention, Mac Address Filtering, Ipv6 Support, Vpn Passthrough, Wireless Distribution System (Wds) Support, Parental Control, Ip Address Filtering, Wi-fi Multimedia (Wmm) Support, Quality Of Service (Qos), Wi-fi Protected Setup (
- Compliant Standards: Ieee 802.11b, Ieee 802.11g, Ieee 802.1x, Ieee 802.11n, Upnp
- Status Indicators: Power, Status, Wireless, Link/Activity, Usb
- Line Coding Format: 8 Qam, 32 Qam, 128 Qam, 64 Qam, 256 Qam, Qpsk, 16 Qam
- Type: Cable Modem
- Protocols & Specifications: Docsis 2.0, Docsis 1.1, Docsis 1.0, Docsis 3.0
- Max Transfer Rate: 343 Mbps
- Interfaces: Lan : 4 X 10base-t/100base-tx/1000base-t - Rj-45 ? Management : 1 X Usb - 4 Pin Usb Type A ? Wan : 1 X Modem - F Connector
- Antenna: Internal Integrated
- Antenna Qty: 2
- Power Device: Power Supply - Internal
- Voltage Required: Ac 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- ZOOM TELEPHONICS
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.