Apple Mac Mini Desktop Computer 2GHz 8GB 320GB Mac OS (MB463LL/A)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
- Bring your own keyboard, mouse, and monitor; they are not included with the computer
- The included iLife '09 suite includes the popular iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iWeb, and GarageBand programs
- Front Row gives you access to all your media from a single application
- FireWire-800 and USB 2.0 interfaces for device connectivity
- Quiet and efficient cooling system makes the Mac mini a perfect home theater computer
- Housed in a compact 6.5 x 2 x 6.5" enclosure
- The Mac mini Desktop Computer from Apple is a quiet and compact desktop computer. The system, only 6.5" square and 2" high, is a great option for users who would like an inexpensive, yet fully-functional, desktop Mac. The computer ships with Apple's popular iLife '09 software suite which includes iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie HD, iDVD, iWeb, and GarageBand. Also included is Apple's innovative Front Row application, which allows you to connect your computer to a home entertainment center for use as a media player. The system is powered by 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo and includes 8GB of RAM, a 320GB hard drive, a slot-loading SuperDrive, Bluetooth, AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi, and integrated nVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics. Mac OS X Leopard is the installed operating system.
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Cache: L2: 3MB shared
- System Bus: 1066MHz
- Hard Drive: 320GB
- Graphics Display: nVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory
- Ports: 1x 9-Pin FireWire-800, 5x USB 2.0
- Audio: 1x Built-In Speaker, 1x Optical/Minijack Line-In, 1x Optical/Minijack Line-Out
- Wi-Fi: AirPort Extreme 802.11n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Operating System: Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard
- Memory: 8GB
- Hard Drive Type: SATA
- Mac Mini
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.