HP Prodesk Desktop PC 2.9GHz 4GB 500GB (P5U78UT#ABA)
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Grow your business with the HP Pro desk 400 G2 MT equipped with the tools you need for everyday business. The newly designed HP Pro desk 400 G2 MT provides easy access to components through the tool-less chassis, front USB 3.0 ports for quick connections and support for legacy ports to support your business.
- Product Type: Desktop Computer
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
- Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 510
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Optical Drive Type: No
- Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
- Total Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
- VGA: Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
- Product Family: Business Desktop ProDesk 400 G2
- Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
- Total Number of USB Ports: 6
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4
- Operating System Platform: Windows
- Operating System Language: English
- Processor Model: G4400T
- Color: Black
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional Upgradable to Windows 10 Pro (English)
- Brand Name: HP
- Form Factor: Mini PC
- Processor Speed: 2.90 GHz
- Processor Type: Pentium
- Standard Memory: 4 GB
- Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR
- Height: 1.3"
- Width: 6.9"
- Depth: 7"
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Product Series: ProDesk 400 G2
- Manufacturer: HP Inc.
- Product Name: ProDesk 400 G2 Desktop Mini PC (ENERGY STAR)
- Product Line: Business Desktop
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC,230 V AC
- Manufacturer Part Number: P5U78UT#ABA
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
- Weight (Approximate): 2.90 lb
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.