HP Stream Mini Desktop 1.4GHz 2GB 32GB Windows 8.1 (200-010)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
HP Stream Mini Desktop 1.4GHz 2GB 32GB Windows 8.1 (200-010) is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great idea but not enough storage This is a perfect little media center to compliment your TV. It is fast and streams 1080P and even 4K video with no problem. The small form factor makes it perfect for hiding it next to the tv. It supports up to two monitors via DisplaPort andHDMI and it has a card reader on the side and 4 USB ports as well as LAN. This system also supports up to 16Gb so you can upgrade the memory if you want more from it, which is advisable. The main limitation of this little gem is the HDD: it only comes with 32Gb of SSD and almost 8 Gb are taken by the recovery partition (non removable). By the time you run all the Microsoft update, there is a good chance you will run out of space. So, if you are considering this unit, please consider a larger m.2 SSD for it!
Date published: 2015-07-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by mcain from Great media room pc use as a media room pc to stream internet/movies via projection. Works really great.
Date published: 2015-08-11
Rated 2 out of 5 by SCUBED from Great machine, but cannot upgrade to Windows 10 Overall, the machine runs very well, however, it cannot be upgraded to Windows 10 out of the box. Basically, there is not enough storage on the machine to do the Windows 10 upgrade. The store suggested to connect an external drive to do the upgrade, but there still isn't enough space on the C drive to complete the process. I took the machine to the physical Windows store and they will handle this for me, but still it isn't the most convenient. I wish they would note this on the site.
Date published: 2015-09-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by kevinp244 from Wait Til It Ships With WIN 10 I spent countless hours even with tech support on trying to upgrade to Windows 10.
Date published: 2015-09-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by JohnPK from Nice Unit. Very difficult to update to Windows 10 I am using the unit to as a Media Center PC running Kodi. It is connected to a 5.1 Surround Sound amp and 1080p Projector. For this is works great. However, the upgrade path to Windows 10 is very difficult--as other reviewers have noted. With only a 32GB SSD, I had many failed upgrade attempts before finally getting it working. I would suggest holding out until there is a Windows 10 version of the unit for sale.
Date published: 2015-09-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by willie55 from You can upgrade to Windows 10 I have 14 gigs available on the internal SSD drive after the upgrade. You need a flash drive with Windows 10 on it. The memory and SSD drives are also up-gradable on this device. Runs faster than I thought it would with a celeron processor.
Date published: 2015-09-11
- Operating System
- Windows 8
- Screen Size
- Processor Speed
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Bundled Items
- Bundled Items
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 with Bing
- Processor: Intel Celeron processor 2957U(2b)
- Memory: 2GB PC3-12800 DDR3L-1600 SDRAM memory (3) 1X2GB
- Solid state drive: 32GB M.2 SATA Solid State Drive
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics(16)
- Keyboard and mouse: USB keyboard with volume control and optical mouse
- USB ports: 4 (4 x 3.0)
- Wireless: Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 and Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n featuring 2.4GHz 1x1
- For long-term storage of your files, a 32GB M.2 SATA SSD allows for quick access to your data. While this SSD may not offer the larger storage capacity of a traditional hard drive, SSDs have no moving parts and are more resistant to damage from bumps and drops. Having no moving parts also enables SSDs to operate at faster data transfer rates and be more resistant to wear and tear, as they have no read and write heads to come into contact with. An additional 200GB of cloud storage is included by way of a free two-year subscription to Microsoft OneDrive.
- Graphically, the Stream 200-010's integrated Intel HD Graphics is able to use up to 983MB of total graphics memory and delivers a sharp, clear picture, while allowing for a wide range of monitors to be used via its HDMI and DisplayPort outputs. Included with this desktop is a USB keyboard, a USB mouse, and a power cord. The Stream 200-010 operates using an external 45W power supply and the installed operating system is Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Intel Celeron 2957U Dual-Core
- Cache: L3: 2 MB
- System Bus: 5 GT/s
- Chipset: Socket: FCBGA1168
- Type: Not specified by manufacturer
- Memory: Slots: 2
- Type: PC3-12800 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM
- Installed: 2 GB (1x2 GB)
- Capacity: 16 GB
- Graphics Card: Type: Integrated
- Installed: Intel HD Graphics
- Hard Drive: Installed: 32 GB SSD
- Type: SATA
- Optical Drive: None
- Ports: 4x USB 3.0 (A) (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Display: 1x HDMI-out,1x DisplayPort
- Audio: 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- Flash Media Slot: 1x SD,1x SDHC,1x SDXC
- Network: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Keyboard: Type: Full-Size
- Mouse: USB
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Power Supply: 45 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 5.7 x 2.1 x 5.7" / 14.5 x 5.3 x 14.5 cm
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.213 x 7.874 x 5.827"
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.