Lenovo Idea 300S-11 Desktop PC 4GB 500GB WIndows 10 (90DQ0033US)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Lenovo Idea 300S-11 Desktop PC 4GB 500GB WIndows 10 (90DQ0033US) is rated out of 5 by 30.
Rated 1 out of 5 by DisappointedInIowa from So slow Had an older desktop of diff. brand that up and died on me, so I needed a replacement. Saw this was fairly cheap, but thought in the many years that have passed since I bought a new desktop, advancements were up while prices should be down. I thought the worst case scenario, it would be the same as my old desktop. Was I wrong. I should have just bought a new power supply, and a new OS, or spent more money on a better system. While online, I can't have two sites running at the same time without a very long delay. Maybe I am wrong, and it isn't this computer. Maybe it is something that I am doing wrong. If that is the case, then I am sorry for such a bad review, I just never had any issues with previous brands.
Date published: 2016-03-31
Rated 2 out of 5 by Telseck from Not getting what I thought I was getting. When you buy a desktop these days you don't think you will be opening it up and finding a laptop motherboard and being limited to 8 Gigs of Ram. I was planing merging my GF's old system with the new one but this became impossible as soon as I opened it and looked inside it and since I opened it I could not return it. So the only thing I could was buy 8 gigs of ram and replace the 4 gigs as only one chip could used at a time. This also machine also can't run some of my more advanced games. So as soon as I get some money I will be replacing it, I really have no choice.
Date published: 2016-06-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Just Al from Transformational I bought this desktop about 2 months ago to replace an aging 'all in one.' I was just hoping to improve my computer-performance, but the benefits that I didn't expect are those most impressive after the fact. I thought I had a bad internet connection in my home, but this Lenovo machine completely transformed my online experience. It's fast, very fast. I was hoping that I could power up my computer in less than 3 minutes, which is the fastest that I ever achieved on my previous machine. My new Lenovo has cut that to about 20 to 30 seconds, which was not expected. I know this displays my ignorance of how far personal computers have come, but all that matters to me is that I am saving a lot of time and achieving a lot more than I ever could have before.
Date published: 2016-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gabby from Great Computer I bought this computer about a month ago I like it its fast and I love my monitor it's just like watching tv. The only issue I have is my hardware scan keeps getting stuck at 87% but it says all is fine... so idk I don't do anything on it but work no weird stuff so I'm not worried about viruses... overall great Computer.....
Date published: 2016-06-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rabbi from Not bad for the price This is a decent computer for a low budget. Did not expect it to be real fast considering the price but but it is rather slow at times. When typing something you sometimes have to wait for it to catch up. Sometimes get a message that a web page is slowing it down and you have the option to delete the web page. sometimes the message flashes on the screen so fast that you don't have a chance to stop the web page. However for the price it serves my needs. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-09-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by bud07 from good price Purchased this month. Windows 10 is very slow. Made some changes via You Tube. Performance is a little better. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-10-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Office Max from Excellent Equipment but Not for Me I bought this Lenovo a month ago with the specific request and payment for certain features to be made available. Lenovo is excellent -- the seller incompetent. After bringing in a computer expert who corrected all the problems the seller created, I am pleased to say that the Lenovo is an excellent machine. I still dislike Windows 10 and windows 8 -- if the dealer still had a Windows 7 I would have been totally pleased for another 7 years.
Date published: 2016-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trainerguy from Fits all my needs I love my Lenovo. I purchased it specifically to use a software I purchased online and the Lenovo does it well. It fit within my budget. Using an HDMI cable I hooked up the Lenovo to my widescreen HD TV. This worked out perfectly and saved me from buying a monitor. So, not only can I do my computer work, I can also watch DVDs I play on my computer. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-10-03
- Easily handle everyday tasks with this powerful and space-saving desktop PC. Designed with enough memory, storage and processing power to meet all of your basic needs, the Lenovo ideacentre 300S is smartly affordable.
- Product Type: Desktop Computer
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
- Total Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
- HDMI: Yes
- VGA: Yes
- Product Family: IdeaCentre 300S-11IBR
- Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
- Total Number of USB Ports: 3
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
- Operating System Platform: Windows
- Keyboard Localization: English (US)
- Operating System Language: English
- Processor Model: N3050
- Color: Black
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home,Windows 10 Home (English)
- Brand Name: Lenovo
- Form Factor: Small Form Factor
- Processor Speed: 1.60 GHz
- Processor Type: Celeron
- Standard Memory: 4 GB
- Height: 12.1"
- Width: 4.1"
- Depth: 15.7"
- Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
- Product Series: 300S-11IBR
- Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
- Product Model: 90DQ0033US
- Product Name: IdeaCentre 300S-11IBR 90DQ0033US Desktop Computer
- Product Line: IdeaCentre
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC,230 V AC
- Manufacturer Part Number: 90DQ0033US
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.