Lenovo ThinkServer TD340 Desktop 2.4GHz 8GB 4GB - Black (70B7002KUX)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Not Included
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Core 2 Quad
- Processor Speed
- Graphics Processing Type
- Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Form Factor
- Storage Type
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive)
- Hardware Connectivity
- USB 2.0
- 1 x 2.40 GHz Intel Xeon E5-2407 v2 Quad-core Processor (2 Processor Support)
- 8 GB Standard/192 GB DDR3 SDRAM Maximum RAM
- No Hard Drives - 4 x 3.5" HS (SATA/SAS) Disk Bays - SAS RAID Supported (RAID: 0, 1, 1+0), SATA Controller
- Gigabit Ethernet - 1 x 800W Power Supply - DVD-Writer
- No Operating System
- If you need an enterprise server to run your business, but you are not ready to invest in a rack infrastructure or simply just need a tower form factor, the Lenovo ThinkServer TD340 is perfect for you. It packs in the performance of an entry-level rack server with Intel Xeon E5-2400 v2 series processor, giving you the power to run strenuous workloads, such as web, database and CRM - in addition to infrastructure and point-of-sale applications. Coupling that with high-reliability features, such as hot-swap hard disk, integrated full-performance RAID, and redundant power, gives you peace of mind that your data will stay safe and your system will stay up and running.
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Xeon E5 2407
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Hard Drive: 4 GB SATA
- Card Description: Integrated
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 6
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 4
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
- Optical Drive Type: DVD-R
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.