Lenovo ThinkServer TD340 Desktop Computer 2.4GHz 8GB 4GB (70B7002KUX)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 1 x 2.40 GHz Intel Xeon E5-2407 v2 Quad-core Processor (2 Processor Support)
- 8 GB Standard/192 GB DDR3 SDRAM Maximum RAM
- No Hard Drives - 4 x 3.5" HS (SATA/SAS) Disk Bays - SAS RAID Supported (RAID: 0, 1, 1+0), SATA Controller
- Gigabit Ethernet - 1 x 800W Power Supply - DVD-Writer
- No Operating System
- If you need an enterprise server to run your business, but you are not ready to invest in a rack infrastructure or simply just need a tower form factor, the Lenovo ThinkServer TD340 is perfect for you. It packs in the performance of an entry-level rack server with Intel Xeon E5-2400 v2 series processor, giving you the power to run strenuous workloads, such as web, database and CRM - in addition to infrastructure and point-of-sale applications. Coupling that with high-reliability features, such as hot-swap hard disk, integrated full-performance RAID, and redundant power, gives you peace of mind that your data will stay safe and your system will stay up and running.
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Xeon E5 2407
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Hard Drive: 4 GB SATA
- Card Description: Integrated
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 6
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 4
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
- Optical Drive Type: DVD-R
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.