Lenovo ThinkStation Desktop Computer 3.6GHz 8GB 1TB Windows 7 (30AK001XUS)
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 3.6 GHz Intel Core i7-4790 Processor
- 8GB RAM/1TB Hard Drive
- USB 3.0/USB 2.0/VGA/DVI/DisplayPort
- Flex Module Support
- Intel vPro Technology
- DVD Writer
- Tool-Less Expandability
- TheThinkStation P300 SFF Workstation from Lenovo is powered by 3.6 GHz Intel Core i7-4790 quad-core processor which will allow you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the CPU can be overclocked to 4.0 GHz and the 8GB RAM allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs. This small form factor (SFF) workstation provides performance with full-featured scalability, yet is sized at only about 12.9 liters. With six USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports, you can move data quickly between your workstation and other devices. USB 3.0 is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices. The system is pre-installed with Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) operating system and also comes with a license for Windows 8.1 Pro. The ThinkStation P300 features a 1TB hard drive for storing all your data. You can also add more drives as per your requirements in the 2.5" and 3.5" drive bays. Additionally, it also offers multiple options for PCIe expansions. I
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 Quad-Core
- Base Clock Speed: 3.6 GHz
- Max Boost Speed: 4 GHz
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA Quadro K620
- Hard Drive: Installed - 1 TB 10,000 rpm
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
- Power Supply: 240 W
- System Bus: 5 GT/s
- Memory: Installed - 8 GB
- Optical Drive: CD/DVD-ROM Combo Drive
- Flash Media Slot: 1x SD
- Network: 1 x Ethernet (RJ-45)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.