Dell 21.5" 1920 x 1080 Widescreen LED-LIT Monitor (S2240M)
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Screen Size
- Aspect Ratio
- Display Technology
- LED LCD
- Max. Resolution
- 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio
- 250 cd/m²
- Response Time
- 7 ms
- Contemporary styling: Feel like you're there with an elegant, virtually borderless 21.5" display featuring an almost-invisible bezel.
- Superb performance: Images come alive with color-boosting Image Enhance, ultrawide viewing and Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 max.) in a 16:9 widescreen format.
- Versatile connections: Easily connect to your laptop or desktop with VGA and DVI-D (HDCP) connectivity.
- This monitor cannot be mounted(Not VESA compatiible)
- Jump in the action with the modern S2240M 21.5" monitor, offering ultrawide viewing, a virtually borderless screen and our Image Enhance feature
- Horizontal Refresh Rate: 30 kHz - 83 kHz (automatic)
- Vertical Refresh Rate: 56 Hz - 76 Hz
- Panel: IPS
- Input Video Compatibility: Analog RGB, Digital, Connectors, D-Sub, DVI-D, D-Sub
- DisplayPort: No
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 18W (typ.) - 23W (max.)
- Built-in TV Tuner: No
- Built-in Speakers: No
- HDCP Support: Yes
- VESA Compatibility - Mountable No
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.97" x 19.65" x 6.92" w/ stand, 11.72" x 19.65" x 1.49" w/o stand
- Brand: Dell
- Model: S2240M
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Screen Size: 22"
- LED Backlight: Yes
- Widescreen: Yes
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Viewing Angle: 178
- Pixel Pitch: 0.248mm
- Display Colors: 16.7 Million
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: DC 8,000,000:1 (1000:1)
- Response Time: 7ms (GTG)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.