Lenovo ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One 23" LCD Monitor - Black (10DQPAR6US)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Twisted Nematic Panel
- 3-in-1 Adapter for Lenovo Tiny Systems
- Enhanced All-in-One Experience - A unique modular All-in-One with an enhanced Full HD display. No messy cabling and just a single power source with convenient front-access
- Maximum Configurability - Build your very own Tiny desktop with the choice of a variety of Intel chipsets including Bay Trail-D, H81, Q85, or Q87 with vPro
- Compatible Tiny Systems - M93/p, M83, M73, M53
- Deployment Made Simple - No-tool setup and a modular design means each component is easily refreshed on its own schedule, yielding a low TCO. The monitor can also be mounted to the wall using a VESA compatible mount
- Secure - A single Kensington lock secures the Tiny-in-One for enhanced security
- The ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One 23" 16:9 LCD All-in-One PC Monitor from Lenovo is designed to house a Lenovo Tiny series computer system in the back to provide an All-in-One experience with a simple setup. This monitor connects to your Tiny system via a 3-in-1 adapter that features DisplayPort, power, and USB interfaces. In addition to holding a Tiny system, it offers space to support an optional Lenovo optical drive. There's also an integrated USB hub that provides two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports. Once connected, this 23" display supports a resolution of up to 1920 x 1080. Lenovo has equipped it with a TN panel that delivers 170
- Viewable Image Size: 20.0 x 11.3" / 509.2 x 286.4 mm
- Brightness: 250 cd/m
- Contrast Ratio: 1,000: 1
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (maximum, native, & recommended)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.265 mm
- Refresh Rate: 5 ms
- USB Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 (front), 2 x USB 2.0 (side)
- Audio Ports: 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Height Adjustment: 4.3" / 110 mm
- Swivel: 45
- Tilt: -5
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: 32 to 104
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.