Lenovo Thinkvision 19" 1280 x 1024 LCD Monitor (Lt1913p)
A clever deal seeker from WY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 19-inch square IPS LED backlit panel
- Supports 1280 x 1024 resolution
- Low halogen
- Recycled content in plastic material
- Mercury and arsenic free glass
- The Lenovo ThinkVision monitor LT1913pA is a commercial monitor with premium product features which suits best for users using traditional legendary square display formats. With built-in VGA + DVI interfaces, it offers users outstanding HD picture quality. It displays absolute clear picture quality with its IPS (In-plane Switching) panel, which is soothing for the human eye after long viewing in office working environment and has extensive wide angle viewings. It contains its full ergonomic features with its full-function stand of having tilt, lift, pivot and swivel stand functions. The LT1913p monitor delivers the excellent value on investment for large enterprises. For space-saving scenario, this monitor is also designed to support ThinkCentre's tiny PC with the L-shaped bracket.
- Screen Size: 19"
- Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
- Interface: DVI, VGA (HD-15)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.1 mm
- Image Aspect Ratio: 5:4
- Image Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Brightness: 250cd/m2
- Max Colors Built in Screen: 16.7 Million
- Connector: VGA,DVI-D
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Display Type: TFT LCD
- Height Adjustment Metric; 110
- Height Adjustment Metric Units: mm
- Height Adjustment: 4.33
- Maximum Resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Case Color: Black
- Monitor Technology: IPS
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Power Supply Type: Internal
- Refresh Time: 7
- Refresh Time Units: Milliseconds
- Screen Illumination: LED Backlit
- Viewable Image Size Inches: 19"
- Swivel: 45~45 degrees
- Tilt : 5~30 degrees
- Vertical Viewing Angle: 178 degrees
- Video Input: VGA, DVI-D
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.