Lenovo ThinkVision 19" Widescreen LED LCD Monitor (LT1952PWD)
A clever deal seeker from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Native resolution of 1440x900
- White LED backlights
- Lift, Tilt and swivel stand
- VGA, DVI-D, DisplayPort connections
- Compliance with ENERGY STAR 5.1 requirements
- Kensington Lock slot support for security
- Meets 100mm VESA standard for mounting
- For enterprises that need a green, fully functional display screen, with unparalleled visual quality, the ThinkVision LT1952p is the best choice. Compatible with virtually any hardware platform, the LT1952p offers VGA, DVI-D, and DisplayPort connections. The LT1952p is a breeze to use with exceptional LED performance, swivel, tilt, and lift stand, 5 milliseconds response time, and a 1000:1 contrast ratio. The LT1952p delivers high energy cost savings, through compliance with go green certifications. The monitors are mercury-free, contain reduced toxic chemicals. The LT1952p delivers the best value on investment for large enterprises.
- Screen Size: 19"
- Widescreen: Yes
- Maximum Resolution: 1440 x 900
- Recommended Resolution: 1440 x 900
- Viewing Angle: 170
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2835mm
- Display Colors: 16.7 Million
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
- Response Time: 5ms
- Connectors: 1 D-Sub, 1 DVI, 1 DisplayPort
- Display Type: WXGA
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.