Lenovo ThinkVision 19" Widescreen LED LCD Monitor (LT1952PWD)
A savvy shopper from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Native resolution of 1440x900
- White LED backlights
- Lift, Tilt and swivel stand
- VGA, DVI-D, DisplayPort connections
- Compliance with ENERGY STAR 5.1 requirements
- Kensington Lock slot support for security
- Meets 100mm VESA standard for mounting
- For enterprises that need a green, fully functional display screen, with unparalleled visual quality, the ThinkVision LT1952p is the best choice. Compatible with virtually any hardware platform, the LT1952p offers VGA, DVI-D, and DisplayPort connections. The LT1952p is a breeze to use with exceptional LED performance, swivel, tilt, and lift stand, 5 milliseconds response time, and a 1000:1 contrast ratio. The LT1952p delivers high energy cost savings, through compliance with go green certifications. The monitors are mercury-free, contain reduced toxic chemicals. The LT1952p delivers the best value on investment for large enterprises.
- Screen Size: 19"
- Widescreen: Yes
- Maximum Resolution: 1440 x 900
- Recommended Resolution: 1440 x 900
- Viewing Angle: 170
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2835mm
- Display Colors: 16.7 Million
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
- Response Time: 5ms
- Connectors: 1 D-Sub, 1 DVI, 1 DisplayPort
- Display Type: WXGA
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.