Lenovo ThinkVision 22'' Widescreen LED Monitor HDMI (60CCMAR2US)
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Screen Size
- Aspect Ratio
- Display Technology
- LED LCD
- Max. Resolution
- Contrast Ratio
- Response Time
- LED backlight LCD panel
- 22"w 16:10 1680 x 1050 resolution
- TN panel with 170o/160o viewing angle
- 250 nits brightness
- 1000:1 contrast ratio and 3M:1 DCR
- 5 ms response time
- 72% color gamut and 16.7M colors
- Designed for enterprises T2254p offers quality performance, comfortable viewing experience and green advantage. With 22" widescreen in 16:10 aspect ratio and 1680 x 1050 resolution, T2254p gives more than enough desk space needed to boost productivity. It has multiple connectivity options ? VGA, HDMI 1.4, DP 1.2 ? that makes it suitable choice for professional notebook and desktop PC users seeking multi-monitoring setting. The lightning fast speed of 5 milliseconds, 250 nits brightness, 72% color gamut and 1000:1 contrast ratio provides more than enough visual clarity for comfortable viewing. Plus with full function and ergonomic stand with tilt, lift, a pivot and swivel feature, collaboration is made more effective. And with no compromise with performance, T2254p meets the most stringent environmental and ergonomic certifications including Energy Star 6.0, TCO 6.0, TCO Edge 2.0, EPEAT Gold, ULE Gold, TUV Green Mark,
- Display Type: LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- Panel Type: TN
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 16:10
- Native Resolution: 1680 x 1050 at 60 Hz
- Pixel Pitch: 0.282 mm
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Color Support: 16.7 million colors
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Vertical Refresh Rate: 50 - 75 Hz
- Horizontal Refresh Rate: 30 - 81 kHz
- Video Bandwidth: 205 MHz
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.