Lenovo ThinkVision 24" LED LCD Monitor (60C9-MAR1-WW)
A savvy shopper from AZ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 23.8-inch FHD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- LED Backlight panel, Anti-glare screen
- Neo-Blade AH-IPS panel
- 7.5 mm thin profile
- 178o / 178 o viewing angle
- 250 nits brightness
- 1000:1 contrast ratio, 3M:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Innovative and elegant with ultra-narrow bezel and 7.5mm ultra-slim profile, ThinkVision X24 would be the centerpiece of any desk space. Featuring the next generation Neo-Blade 23.8 inch panel, the X24 utilizes a unique pre-coated metal surface technology in place of a traditional rear cover enhancing the premium design. Offering not just form over function, the X24 also features an AH-IPS panel with Full HD resolution making the images vivid and good image quality even at 178 degree viewing angle. Connectivity options are all digital with DisplayPort and HDMI. It also has a stylish and sturdy chrome stand that is tilt-adjustable for ergonomic viewing.
- Monitor Size: 23.8 inch
- Display area: 527.04 mm (H) x 296.46 mm (V)
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Contrast ration (typical): 1000 : 1
- Brightness (typical): 250 cd/m2
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.275 mm (H) x 0.275 mm (V)
- Colors: 16.7 M
- Horizontal viewing angle: 178 degrees (at 10:1 contrast ratio)
- Vertical viewing angle: 178 degrees (at 10:1 contrast ratio)
- Response Time: 7 ms
- Video input: HDMI + DP
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.