LG 19" Cloud Monitor (19CNV42K)
- Used - Very Good 1 Left
- Item fully functional May show minor wear (scratches, etc) May come repackaged
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Screen Size
- Aspect Ratio
- Display Technology
- Max. Resolution
- 1440 x 900
- Contrast Ratio
- 250 cd/m²
- Response Time
- 5 ms
- PCOIP TECHNOLOGY
The LG V series utilizes a Teradic PCoIP (PC-over-IP) Chipset and VMware to deliver a powerful and secure virtual computing solution.
Compared to a traditional desktop computing system, the V series allows advanced computing with greater security, thanks to PCoIP Zero Clients, while reducing system-building and maintenance costs.
LG Cloud Monitor 19CNV42K provides a better work environment in the office. This model is a VMware based Zero Client. The Zero Client technology allows you to conduct computing tasks without a desktop. The centralized network management supports easy-maintenance and efficient business operations. Furthermore, it employs the Teradici TERA2 Chipset to enhance the features offered by its predecessor.
- Product Type: Zero Client
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Processor Manufacturer: Teradici
- Product Family: Cloud Monitor V
- Brand Name: LG
- Form Factor: All-in-One
- Processor Type: Tera2321
- Screen Size: 19"
- Screen Resolution: 1440 x 900
- Standard Memory: 512 MB
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: ENERGY STAR
- Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT LCD
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- DVI: Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports: 6
- Height: 11.9"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 1.9"
- Screen Mode: WXGA+
- Product Series: V
- Manufacturer: LG Electronics
- Product Model: 19CNV42K
- Product Name: Cloud Monitor V 19CNV42K Zero Client
- Product Line: Cloud Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number: 19CNV42K-B
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lg.com/us
- Weight (Approximate): 10.03 lb
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.