LG 27" Class Full HD IPS LED 5ms Monitor (27MP38VQ-B)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
LG 27" Class Full HD IPS LED 5ms Monitor (27MP38VQ-B) is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BobM160620 from I like this monitor I've been using it for over a month now. The image is clear, text is easy to read, colors are good. The "Input" button which allows me to switch the monitor between computers is very helpful -- I did not need to buy an additional KVM to switch monitors. My only complaint is that the power saver is too aggressive, and I have not found how to scale it back. When I restart my computer, the monitor goes to sleep, and will not wake up until I hit one of the buttons on the monitor. It should either give the system 5-10 minutes to come back, or it should auto-detect when a signal comes back and auto-wakeup. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-06-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by DPTX from Decent monitor I like that it's big, IPS and has VESA mount options. You can also connect to it using HDMI, VGA (D-SUB) or DVI. However one thing that's not clear is that at Full HD (1920x1080) resolution this is not a 75Hz monitor. I've tried it on all connection options with direct cables. It runs at 75Hz only when you get <=1280x1024 resolution which I don't know about you, but I haven't bought this Full HD monitor to run at that resolution [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Altracomp from Gorgeous IPS Display I upgraded to this IPS panel from a TN panel... the colors, contrast and viewing angles are much better. Pro's: - Great color reproduction and viewing angle. - No edge lighting issues. - Low power (No heat) Con's: - Documentation says 75Hz panel, it is 75Hz analog, is 60Hz digital (HDMI/DVI) - Very bright white flashing stand-by LED I have purchased several 27MP38VQ-B's and plan on purchasing more. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Howard214 from Bright, crisp display I have had this monitor for about 6 weeks. The response time is fast and the display is terrific. Probably the best monitor I have ever had! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paul1966 from Great clarity and speed. I've had this product for a month and am very happy with it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-10-19
- Screen Size
- Aspect Ratio
- Display Technology
- LED LCD
- Max. Resolution
- Response Time
- Picture Mode
- Reader Mode
- Original Ratio
- Color weakness
- Flicker Safe
- Automatic standby
- Six Axis Control
- Smart Energy Saving
- 4 Screen Split
- On Screen Control
- IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology highlights the performance of liquid crystal displays. Response times are shortened, color reproduction is improved, and users can now view the screen at virtually any angle.On-Screen Control puts a host of essential monitor settings into a handy window for quick, easy access. Volume, brightness, picture mode presets, Screen Split 2.0 and Dual Controller and more can now be adjusted with just a few clicks of the mouse, instead of hard buttons on the monitor.
- Features: LED Backlight
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz
- Color: Black
- Viewable Size: 27"
- Screen Coating: Anti-Glare
- Screen Size: 27"
- Widescreen: Yes
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- In Plane Switching (IPS) Support: IPS
- Viewing Angles: 178 horizontal / 178 vertical viewing angles
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Color Support: 16.7 million color support
- Pixel Pitch: 0.3114mm
- Response Time: 5ms
- Brightness: 200 cd/m2
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.