LG 34" UltraWide LED LCD Monitor (34UM95)
A true treasure hunter from GA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Screen Size
- Aspect Ratio
- Display Technology
- LED LCD
- Max. Resolution
- Contrast Ratio
- UltraWide format provides additional real estate for you to multitask or watch multiple inputs at once.
- Ultra QHD (3440x1440) resolution provides the additional resolution you have been looking for.
- Dual-link fuctionality allows you to view two separate inputs at the same time.
- HDMI, Display Port, USB 3.0, and Thunderbolt 2 inputs allow you to connect to all your devices.
- The gorgeous Cinema Screen design with integrated 7W speakers look stunning on or off.
- Multitask with ease, view movies, play games, and more with the 34UM94-P 34" UltraWide 21:9 LED Backlit IPS Monitor from LG. This UltraWide display features a 21:9 aspect ratio designed to allow you to do more. Partition the display into two or four different quadrants allowing you to carry out separate tasks in each window. In addition to multitasking, the 3440 x 1440 QHD resolution ensures your movies and games are rendered with enhanced clarity and quality. The IPS display offers enhanced 178 horizontal and vertical viewing angles to ensure everyone is able to get in on the viewing.
- Panel Type: IPS
- Panel Size: 34" / 86.4 cm class (34" measured diagonally)
- Color Gamut (CIE1931): sRGB 99%
- Color Depth: 8-bit+FRC, 1.07 billion colors
- Pixel Pitch (HxV): 0.2325 x 0.2325 mm
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Native Resolution : 3440 x 1440
- Brightness: 320 cd/m
- Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1
- Power Type: Adapter
- Power Supply: 100-240 V
- Power Save/Sleep Mode (Max): 1.2 W
- Normal On (EPA 6.0): 56 W
- Normal On (Typical): 80 W
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.