LG 34" UltraWide LED Monitor (34UM67)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
LG 34" UltraWide LED Monitor (34UM67) is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by llenshaw from Fabulous Monitor I received this monitor 3 days after I ordered it (live in New England), thank you Blinq. This is a wonderful monitor, the response time is wonderful, the picture is wonderful esp if watching a movie in HD. I love how I can watch cable tv on one side and do productive work on the other, my games are gorgeous. I did download the driver from the LG website for Windows 10, based on web information when researching this monitor. Even though it is refurbished, it came in pristine condition, original packaging, all discs, information etc...
Date published: 2016-08-14
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- HDMI & DisplayPort Inputs
- 2560 x 1080 Resolution
- 5,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- 300 cd/m
- The 34UM67 34" 21:9 UltraWide FreeSync IPS Monitor from LG features a wide 21:9 aspect ratio with a 2560 x 1080 resolution. With this monitor you can have three word-processing documents side-by-side without the need for windows switching, or view more columns while working on a spreadsheet without having to scroll. This display has a 5,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 300 cd/m2 brightness rating, and is constructed with an IPS panel that provides you with wide viewing angles and immersive colors for darker blacks and brighter bright colors. Additionally, it features FreeSync technology, which eliminates screen tearing and stuttering for a smooth, lag-free experience. Connect this monitor to your system via HDMI or DisplayPort and then adjust it to your viewing preference. Otherwise, you can remove the stand and attach an alternate stand or mount via the VESA mounting patterns.
- Panel Type: IPS
- Screen Size: 34.0" (86.4 cm)
- Resolution: 2560 x 1080
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1 Dynamic
- Power Input: 100-240 V
- Power Consumption: 34 W
- VESA Compatibility: 100 x 100 mm
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.