Samsung 23" Widescreen LCD Monitor (S23E200B)
A true treasure hunter from AR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 5ms response time; makes it ideal for watching action packed video or intense gaming session
- 23? Class; provides an immersive visuals at up to 250cd/m2 of brightness levels and 1920x1080 of display resolution
- 16.7 million colors; gives more realistic color and shades to pictures and videos with detailed dark and bright scenes
- With approximately 30% recycled plastic, less than 0.1W off-mode power consumption, Eco features to reduce power consumption when the monitor is in use and fully recyclable packaging, this is the perfect value monitor for the environmentally-conscious business.
- In order to experience a new level of visual entertainment, choose the Samsung SE200 Series 23" Class LED Monitor. This flat screen monitor from Samsung delivers sharp, bright and beautiful images. An inclusion of Mega infinity dynamic contrast ratio makes sure that images appear clean and clear in lights as well as in darks. Having a sleek and stylish design keeps away all of the major concerns for space related issues, as it resides well inside small areas. By having a built-in cable management feature, a clutter-free work environment is obtained whether it's an office or home. A VESA mount compatible feature allows you to place this monitor as per your location of comfort. Hence, go ahead and order the Samsung SE200 Series 23" Class LED Monitor at the earliest of time!
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: Mega DCR
- Brightness: 250 cd/m
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 170 degrees
- Vertical Viewing Angle: 160 degrees
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Color Depth: 16.7 Million Colors
- Interface: DVI / VGA (HD-15)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.