Burndy TN14-516 Insulug Nylon Insulated Ring Tongue Terminal, 16-14 Wire Range, 0.45" Width, 1.08" Length, 5/16 Stud Size (Pack of 100)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Insulug type TN Nylon-insulated terminals are designed for heavy duty industrial, utility and military power and control-circuit applications for wire sizes 26 AWG through 10 AWG. They offer high dielectric strength and stability in oily conditions and meet mili- tary CLASS 1 and CLASS 2 requirements per SAE-AS25036 and the requirements of mili- tary specifications SAE-AS7928. An integral one-piece copper barrel/insulation grip and wire strain relief design. Provides improved physical strength characteristics over a multi-piece design. Manufactured of pure electrolytic copper. Provides maximum conductivity, low resistance and ductility for excellent crimp forming properties. Brazed seam. Provides a stronger barrel design to minimize any possible splitting and eliminates folding. Deep inner barrel serrations. Provides excellent electrical conductivi- ty and pullout strength values. Smooth funnel entry. Easy wire insertion. The insulation is locked in place. Will not twist off, thereby maintains proper dielectric values. Electro-tin plated. Provides durable long-lasting resistance to corrosion. Color-coded and clearly marked. Provides quick, easy wire size identifi- cation. Ring tongue. Provides a secure termination under the screw head that can not be removed without complete removal of the screw. Two or more terminals may be stacked on a common stud easily. Provides flexibility and versatility.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.