Burndy TP10-8 Vinylug Polyvinylchloride Insulated Ring Tongue Terminal, 12-10 Wire Range, 0.36" Width, 1.00" Length, 6-8 Stud Size (Pack of 50)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Vinylug Type TP is designed for commercial and light duty industrial control and power circuit applications. Supplied with an expanded polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulation shroud, many tongue variations and rated 600V makes TP terminals versatile and economical. UL listed; CSA certified. Expanded insulation support accepts standard and large wire diameters. Lowers inventory requirements, permits greater flexibility and provides insulation support. Funnel entry. Easy wire insertion. Manufactured of pure electrolytic copper. Provides maximum conductivity, low resistance and ductility for excellent crimp forming properties. Deep V groove serrations in the inner barrel. Provides added holding strength and better conductivity. Electro-tin plated. Provides durable long-lasting corrosion resistance.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.