Burndy YA39AM2 Hylug Uninsulated Compression Terminal, 2 Holes, 700/750 kcmil, 900 Compact AL Conductor, 1.69" Width, 7.31" Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Type YA-A aluminum tin-plated compression Hylug terminals are dual-rated and designed for use on both aluminum and copper conductors from #12 sol. Through 2000 kcmil. 4-hole pads inhibit connector rotation and increase area contact. They are designed for heavy duty applications to 35KV. YA-A terminals are prefilled with Penetrox and assembled with color-coded end caps. The aluminum Hylug terminals are designed for a permanent trouble-free electrical termination. Oxide inhibiting compound contains homogeneously suspended metallic particles to penetrate the wires oxides, establish electrical continuity and forms an airtight connection. Color-coded end caps inserted in barrel end. Prevents foreign materials from entering and contaminating the connector prior to usage plus identifies the proper color-coded die for a reliable connection. 1/2 Stud size. Number of holes in pad: 2-NEMA. 2-7/8-inches wire strip length.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.