Burndy YA39AM2 Hylug Uninsulated Compression Terminal, 2 Holes, 700/750 kcmil, 900 Compact AL Conductor, 1.69" Width, 7.31" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Type YA-A aluminum tin-plated compression Hylug terminals are dual-rated and designed for use on both aluminum and copper conductors from #12 sol. Through 2000 kcmil. 4-hole pads inhibit connector rotation and increase area contact. They are designed for heavy duty applications to 35KV. YA-A terminals are prefilled with Penetrox and assembled with color-coded end caps. The aluminum Hylug terminals are designed for a permanent trouble-free electrical termination. Oxide inhibiting compound contains homogeneously suspended metallic particles to penetrate the wires oxides, establish electrical continuity and forms an airtight connection. Color-coded end caps inserted in barrel end. Prevents foreign materials from entering and contaminating the connector prior to usage plus identifies the proper color-coded die for a reliable connection. 1/2 Stud size. Number of holes in pad: 2-NEMA. 2-7/8-inches wire strip length.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.