Burndy YAE10N5 BOX Insulug Nylon Insulated Ring Tongue Terminal, 12-10 Wire range, 0.38" Width, 1.15" Length, 4-6 Stud Size (Pack of 50)
No reviews found
- Insulug Types YAE-G and YAE-N nylon insulated terminals are designed with a multi- finger insulation grip for paper, EPR and other elastic or hard to grip insulations. The metal fingers firmly grip the insulation provid- ing superior holding characteristics, cable support and strain relief. Types YAE-G and YAE-N terminals are rated 105 degrees C and meet military standard AS25036 Class 2 and SAE-AS7928 requirements. Multi-finger insulation grip. Provides superior insulation holding characteristics, especially on EPR and other elastic-type insulations. Brazed seam. Provides stronger more durable termination. Manufactured of pure electrolytic copper. Provides maximum conductivity, low resistance and ductility for excellent crimp forming properties. Deep V groove, inner barrel serrations. Provide optimum conductivity, reliability, and holding power. Smooth funnel entry. Easy wire insertion. Not UL recognized or Listed.
- YAE10N5 BOX
- YAE10N5 BOX
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.