Burndy YAE18N2 BOX Insulug Nylon Insulated Ring Tongue Terminal, 22-16 Wire range, 0.45" Width, 1.11" Length, 12-1/4 Stud Size (Pack of 100)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Insulug Types YAE-G and YAE-N nylon insulated terminals are designed with a multi- finger insulation grip for paper, EPR and other elastic or hard to grip insulations. The metal fingers firmly grip the insulation provid- ing superior holding characteristics, cable support and strain relief. Types YAE-G and YAE-N terminals are rated 105 degrees C and meet military standard AS25036 Class 2 and SAE-AS7928 requirements. Multi-finger insulation grip. Provides superior insulation holding characteristics, especially on EPR and other elastic-type insulations. Brazed seam. Provides stronger more durable termination. Manufactured of pure electrolytic copper. Provides maximum conductivity, low resistance and ductility for excellent crimp forming properties. Deep V groove, inner barrel serrations. Provide optimum conductivity, reliability, and holding power. Smooth funnel entry. Easy wire insertion. Not UL recognized or Listed.
- YAE18N2 BOX
- YAE18N2 BOX
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.