Burndy YAV14-T5 BOX Hylug Seamless Uninsulated Compression Heavy Duty Ring Tongue Terminal, 20-14 Wire range, 0.31" Width, 0.79" Length, 4-6 Stud Size (Pack of 100)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- HYLUG type YAV is a seamless, heavy duty uninsulated compression ring tongue terminal manufactured from pure electrolytic copper tubing and is for use on copper commercial (code) cable, type AN aircraft cable and extra flexible conductors. Because of its seamless design, the YAV HYLUG also accommodates solid conductors. The seamless tubing produces a double thick tongue and a strong connector for demanding applications that require high reliability. Applications include industrials, hospitals, electric utilities, aircraft, shipboard and marine, computers, steel mills, mining equipment and other equipment that is subject to vibration or requiring dependable electrical performance. The YAV-HYLUG terminals meet the requirements of SAE-AS7928. UL listed; CSA certified. Manufactured from seamless pure electrolytic copper tubing. Provides maximum conductivity, low resistance and excellent ductility for crimping. Seamless tubular crimp barrel design. No seams to split resulting in a very high quality electrical connection. Also can be used on solid conductor. Double thick tongue provides a very strong terminal tongue. Produced from tubular copper. Extra copper material assures the compression connector will operate cooler than the conductors it connects. Internally bevelled barrel provides easy cable entry, especially for flexible conductors. Inspection hole. Provides easy visual check for proper conductor insertion. Electro-tin plated. Provides long lasting durable corrosion resistance. Nickel plated Hylugs provide high temperature applications up to 650 degrees F continuous service and 750 degrees F intermittent service.
- YAV14-T5 BOX
- YAV14-T5 BOX
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.