Burndy YE28R-60 Hyplug Terminal Plug, 10-5/8" Length, 4/0 Str. Aluminum, 4/0 ACSR
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hyplug terminal plug. A proprietary coating system was developed through intense research efforts which vastly prolongs the life of this type of connection. To help identify the new product a hex shaped crimp is now used on the pin inter-face crimp and Burndy's overhead color coded end caps are utilized. Aluminum Hyplug with tin-plated copper plug for terminating aluminum or ACSR cable at cut-out, transformer and arrestor. Plug may be bent to desired angle for easier insertion. Three die sets accommodate 4 Str.-500 kcmil. Terminals are pre-filled with Penetrox A-13 joint compound and sealed with color coded end caps.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.