Burndy YEV26P33X75FX Hyplug Copper Compression Adaptor, 2/0 Str. Flex Cable Copper Wire, 2/0 AWG Copper Wire, 125 Navy Copper Cable, 2.86" Length, 0.33" Diameter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Type YE-P copper compression adapters are designed for reliable termination of copper conductor when the current capacity of the conductor is downsized, but larger conductor is utilized. Typical applications are for voltage drop protection when oversized conductors are used or flex conductor is used. These adapters facilitate the termination into existing mechanical set screw connectors for various stranded copper cables.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.