Burndy YF0625UI Bare Ferrule, 6 AWG Wire Size, 0.244" Diameter, 0.984" Length (Pack of 250)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Type YF Bare ferrule for use on copper conductor. Wire ferrules are also known as cord end terminals or bootlace ferrules. These are electrical connectors used to terminate stranded wires. These terminals are made of electrolytically tin plated copper, uninsulated ferrules are designed to form neat end terminations to multi-strand cables or wires. Smooth funnel entry assists in wire insertion. Specifically designed to aid in termination of extra flexible fine stranded conductor, provides enhanced flexibility relating to wire termination and management. A positive contact surface helps ensure system integrity.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.