Burndy YF2608ID Insulated Ferrule, 26 AWG Wire Size, 0.043" Diameter, 0.488" Length (Pack of 500)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Insulated ferrule for use on copper conductor offered in series D, T and W. Ferrules are electrical connectors used to terminate stranded wires, creating a quality, reliable connection by ensuring each wire strand conducts current when properly crimped. Especially useful when multiple reconnections could be necessary within terminal blocks or other similar devices. No breakage of wire strands when wire is bent, under stress or in a vibration environment. Twin ferrule designs allow two individual stranded conductors to be connected to the same termination, most beneficial in jumpering or other similar applications. Both styles (single and twin) offer the same features and benefits. The YF-TOOL series has been designed to crimp both the bare (Type YF-UI) and insulated (Type YF-I) ferrules. No breakage of wire strands when wire is bent, under stress or in vibration environment. RoHS compliant.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.