Burndy YFD-365 H-Crimpit Uninsulated Compression Tap Connector, 4/0-1 Str Copper/Aluminum Run, 2/0-1 Str Copper/Aluminum Tap, 0.89" Width, 2.50" Length, 1.42" Height
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- H-Crimpit compression tap connectors Types YFD, YFN, YFO and YFR are for use with aluminum to aluminum and aluminum to copper connections. The H-Crimpit is ideal for making both parallel and tap compression connections in risers and gutters. It should only be installed with hydraulic tools. UL 486B Listed provides a quality electrical connection. 2-3/4-inches Wire strip length. 0.563 to 0.338 Run diameter range. 3/0 to 1/0 Tap diameter range.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.