Burndy YFD-365 H-Crimpit Uninsulated Compression Tap Connector, 4/0-1 Str Copper/Aluminum Run, 2/0-1 Str Copper/Aluminum Tap, 0.89" Width, 2.50" Length, 1.42" Height
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- H-Crimpit compression tap connectors Types YFD, YFN, YFO and YFR are for use with aluminum to aluminum and aluminum to copper connections. The H-Crimpit is ideal for making both parallel and tap compression connections in risers and gutters. It should only be installed with hydraulic tools. UL 486B Listed provides a quality electrical connection. 2-3/4-inches Wire strip length. 0.563 to 0.338 Run diameter range. 3/0 to 1/0 Tap diameter range.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.