Burndy YS45A1 Hylink Uninsulated Aluminum Compression Splice, 1250 kcmil Conductor 6.21" Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Type YS-A is a high-conductivity aluminum tin-plated compression butt splice for use on all combinations of aluminum to aluminum, aluminum to copper, and copper to copper conductor combinations. They are designed to accommodate conductors from #12 str. through 1000 kcmil in standard and heavy duty applications. Prefilled with Penetrox oxide inhibiting compounds and assembled with color coded end caps, the connectors provide a permanent trouble-free electrical splice with flexibility and low installed cost. Provides stop for proper conductor insertion and an aid in forcing the Penetrox between the individual wire strands. Color-coded end caps. Provides easy wire size and die code identification plus prevents foreign materials from entering and contaminating the connector prior to usage. Connector is clearly marked with wire size, die index and the proper number and location of crimps. Provides easy identification and tooling recommendation. Proper compression forms a homogeneous mass resulting in an excellent electrical connection. 2-7/8-inches wire strip length.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.