Copper Compression Connector, C-Tap, 1-3 Main Wire Size, Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- NSI tap ensures positive, all-around compression with low resistance and high pull-out values. Made of high conductivity copper, they satisfy the requirements of NEC250-81 and 250-91 for connecting to the grounding electrode system. Rated for 600 V applications. Use with hand tool.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.