Copper Compression Connector, C-Tap, 1-3 Main Wire Size, Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- NSI tap ensures positive, all-around compression with low resistance and high pull-out values. Made of high conductivity copper, they satisfy the requirements of NEC250-81 and 250-91 for connecting to the grounding electrode system. Rated for 600 V applications. Use with hand tool.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.