Copper Compression Connector, Peep Hole Copper Lug, GL Series, One Hole Nema, 5/16" Stud, 1" Strip Length, 0.42" OD, 0.60" Width, 1.80" Length, 0.10" Thick, Brown
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- NSI copper compression connector produced from high conductivity copper D tubing. Tin-Plated to provide corrosion resistance. Marked with die index and color coded. Listed for 35 KV maximum when properly installed. For applications greater than 2000 volts.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.