Copper Compression Connector, Peep Hole Copper Lug, GL Series, One Hole Nema, 5/16" Stud, 1" Strip Length, 0.42" OD, 0.60" Width, 1.80" Length, 0.10" Thick, Brown
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- NSI copper compression connector produced from high conductivity copper D tubing. Tin-Plated to provide corrosion resistance. Marked with die index and color coded. Listed for 35 KV maximum when properly installed. For applications greater than 2000 volts.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.